The following resources are available for free download to help with the preparation, promotion and effective implementation of your ChristLife series. If you have resources that you’ve developed for your parish course, please share them with us and we can share on this page.
The evangelization coordinator/intercession leader should provide these cards to team members and encourage them to pray for the people in their lives whom God is calling them to invite to Discovering Christ.
Team Prayer (pdf)
The course administrator should provide this prayer to all team members. Pray it together in the months and weeks leading up to the Discovering Christ course.
- Parish Invitation Process Overview (pdf) - A list of recommended promotional initiatives for the parish.
- Discovering Christ logo (jpg)
- Discovering Christ poster (pdf)
- Discovering Christ Editable Bulletin Insert (docx)
- Following Christ logo (jpg)
- Following Christ poster (pdf)
- Sharing Christ logo (jpg)
- Sharing Christ poster (pdf)
The course administrator can use this downloadable pdf to review roles with team members. It is also found in the Discovering Christ How to Run the Course Guide.
Commitment Prayer (pdf)
The prayer teams can use this commitment prayer during the Discovering Christ retreat prayer time.
Three sessions during Following Christ include a time of prayer after the DVD teaching and before small groups: Forgiving One Another, The Spirit-Empowered Life, and We Are At War: The Devil. This information is meant to supplement Following Christ's How To Run the Course Guide.
A handout that accompanies the "Cruise Ship vs. Battleship" analogy shared in Talk 6: The World.
The small group coordinator should share this handout with facilitators. It reviews the unique elements of a Sharing Christ small group.
Evaluation Form (doc)
The course administrator can distribute this evaluation during the final session to gather testimonies and discover ways to improve your course.
When parishes complete the ChristLife process, they sometimes choose to celebrate a Commissioning Rite and Blessing to "send off" the Sharing Christ participants.
This editable resource can be awarded to those who have successfully completed the ChristLife Series: Discovering Christ, Following Christ, and Sharing Christ. The certificate should be printed on certificate paper which you can find at Staples or on Amazon.
The following resources were created by parishes running the ChristLife series. Do you have any promotional resources you'd like to share with other ChristLife parishes? Contact us!
- Invite Brochure created by a parish in St. John's in Attleboro, MA. To customize it with your information, click "Order My Own."
- Invite Cards (doc)
- Invite Cards: Got God? (doc)
- Full-page Flyer: Tired (doc)
- Full-page Flyer: Vine and Branches (doc)
- Full-page Flyer: "Fisherman" poster (doc)
- Full-page Bulletin Insert: Fisherman (doc)
- Discovering Catholicism Flyer (pdf) an example of how St. Agnes parish revamped their RCIA program to be more evangelistic.
- Discovering Catholicism Invite Card (doc) edit and use to promote a follow-up to your Discovering Christ course for people who aren’t Catholic.