"ChristLife is helping us here in Baltimore to discover once again the depth of the Lord’s love, the beauty of that love, and the urgency of this mission… We have a long way to go, but I can’t imagine getting there without ChristLife.”
– Most Rev. William E. Lori, Archbishop of Baltimore, MD
"I wholeheartedly recommend ChristLife and all the wonderful resources they have developed."
– Dr. Ralph Martin, Consultor to the Pontifical Council for the New Evangelization
"I join Archbishop Lori and Cardinal O'Brien in my admiration for the ChristLife process. Parishes can use this conversational approach in many ways to foster confident Catholics, who find joy in following Christ, and share that joy with others."
– Most Reverend Richard J. Malone, Bishop, Diocese of Buffalo
"ChristLife provides a great opportunity for parishioners and guests to encounter Jesus and to grow in the personal relationship He desires with them. It is also a way that a parish can begin to create the conditions for becoming an evangelizing community."
– Most Reverend Michael Byrnes, Auxiliary Bishop, Archdiocese of Detroit
"The approach to evangelization presented by Dave Nodar was simple in nature and yet very profound. There is no question in my mind the work of ChristLife is driven by the Holy Spirit."
– Fr. Michael Williams, St. Therese Parish, Lansing, MI
“We strongly recommend the life experience of the Discovering Christ Course to all people. We saw that Christ not only proclaimed the Good News but was also its servant. We have seen that this is an effective way of uniting communities and a powerful new form of evangelization, which is so much needed in today's world. Jesus desires to be discovered, recognized and loved."
– Sr. Kathy Šimalcíková OSU, Principal Provincial of the Ursuline order, Slovakia
"There are very few Catholic ministries that have gotten serious and practical about reaching the unchurched with the gospel. ChristLife is one of the best. I am really glad you all are doing what you’re doing. Keep up the good work!"
– Dr. Peter S. Williamson, Professor, Sacred Heart Major Seminary
"For me, that issue of how do you engage Catholics - more than the regular 35 or 40 that generally show up for any offering you may have - in a process that really changes them and makes a difference for the parish community - the answer to that for me, has been Discovering Christ."
– Msgr. Joseph Luca, Pastor, St. Louis Parish, Clarksville, MD
"It is a great privilege and opportunity for me to work along with you as we pursue ChristLife's mission of awakening Catholics to their call to proclaim the Good News to all."
– Bert Ghezzi, Catholic Author and Speaker
"The first course has brought renewal to the participants in ways that I never imagined. They have come to appreciate the power of Christ's love in their lives, and they appreciate the beauty of the Mass in celebrating that love.”
– Fr. Marc Drouin, Pastor, St. Andre Bessette, Laconia, NH