Equip your team to fruitfully run Following Christ!
Following Christ is a transformative course that is changing lives through the power of the Holy Spirit. With the help of this resource, prepare your parish team to help course participants to acquire the heart and habits of a Catholic disciple.
The Following Christ Team Training Resource will help your entire team:
- Grasp the unique dynamics that make the Following Christ course fruitful
- Learn how to lead a disciple-making small group
- Pray for others through a simple and powerful prayer model
This resource also models the three prayer ministry sessions in Following Christ for primary course leaders.
Disc 1 - Training Sessions for the Entire Team
1. Overview and Dynamics - (49:13)
Presented by Fr. Erik Arnold, Archdicoese of Baltimore Priest
2. Conversational Prayer – (27:48)
Presented by Dave Nodar, ChristLife Executive DIrector
Disc 2 – Prayer Ministry Training Sessions for Primary Course Leaders
1. Forgiveness Prayer Practicum – (21:27)
Presented by Dianne Davis, ChristLife Director of Mission Expansion
2. Spirit-Empowered Life Prayer Practicum – (20:49)
Presented by Dave Nodar, ChristLife Executive Director
3. Renunciation Prayer Practicum – (27:13)
Presented by Dan Gahagan, Director of Unbound Ministry Maryland
Bonus Content – “Why ChristLife?” short film and downloadable companion guide
These five training sessions were recorded live at the ChristLife National Conference