Follow Christ puts the lessons of the Following Christ course into an engaging book for you to read and share with others.
In Follow Christ: Developing the Lifestyle of an Intentional Disciple, authors Dave Nodar, Fr. Erik Arnold, and Ally Ascosi lead us through the important, basic disciplines that characterize intentional disciples:
- Daily, deliberate personal prayer time
- Taking the Bible down from the shelf and really using it in your life
- The gift of the sacraments that Christ gave us to empower us
- Forgiveness as a key element of discipleship
- What it means to live a life empowered by the Holy Spirit
Finally, you’ll learn to recognize and defend against the struggles that often challenge our relationship with Christ.
Pope Francis said, “Let us ask ourselves: How do I follow Jesus?” Follow Christ begins to show us the way.
Follow Christ is a great resource to make available to your Following Christ participants as an introduction or follow-up to the course.
Read the Introduction and Chapter 1 of Follow Christ
Download a Full-page Promotional Flyer
6-19: $11.00; 20-29: $10.50; 30-39: $10.00; 40+: $9.50
(Online orders limited to 40 books. For orders of more than 40 books, please call the ChristLife office at 443-388-8910.)
What is Following Christ?