Follow Christ puts the lessons of the Following Christ course into an engaging book to read and share with others.
In Follow Christ: Developing the Lifestyle of an Intentional Disciple, authors Dave Nodar, Fr. Erik Arnold, and Ally Ascosi lead the reader through the important, basic disciplines that characterize intentional disciples:
- Daily, deliberate personal prayer time
- Taking the Bible down from the shelf and really using it in your life
- The gift of the sacraments that Christ gave us to empower us
- Forgiveness as a key element of discipleship
- What it means to live a life empowered by the Holy Spirit
Finally, the reader will learn to recognize and defend against the struggles that often challenge our relationship with Christ.
Pope Francis said, “Let us ask ourselves: How do I follow Jesus?” Follow Christ begins to show us the way.
Follow Christ is a great resource to make available to your Following Christ participants as an introduction or follow-up to the course.
Read the Introduction and Chapter 1 of Follow Christ
Download a Full-page Promotional Flyer
6-19: $11.00; 20-29: $10.50; 30-39: $10.00; 40+: $9.50
(Online orders limited to 40 books. For orders of more than 40 books, please call the ChristLife office at 443-388-8910.)
What is Following Christ?