ChristLife Young Adults (CLYA) is a community of young adults, ages 18-35, which facilitates an encounter with the living God and forms young adults to follow Jesus Christ as missionary disciples. CLYA is an outreach of ChristLife, an apostolate of the Archdiocese of Baltimore.
Since 2009, CLYA has been as a welcoming, informal community of young adults, committed to supporting one another in their journey of faith. All young adults, wherever they are in their faith, are welcome to attend our events.
CLYA meets every Wednesday, except the last Wednesday of the month, from 7:00-9:00 P.M. at the Shrine of St. Anthony.
April and May Events
- April 6: He Is Risen! Party
- April 13: Freedom to Love, Session 1
- April 20: Freedom to Love, Session 2
- April 27: Freedom to Love, Session 3
- May 4: Freedom to Love, Session 4
- May 11: Freedom to Love, Session 5
- May 18: Freedom to Love, Session 6
ChristLife young adults share what the community has meant to them.