ChristLife Young Adults (CLYA) is an outreach of ChristLife to young adults (ages 18-35) in the Archdiocese of Baltimore. For six years CLYA has been as a welcoming, informal community of young adults, committed to supporting one another in their journey of faith. All young adults, wherever they are in their faith, are welcome to attend our events.
We are reading Hungry for God by Ralph Martin, featuring young adult speakers each week. Join us as we dive into exloring the power of personal prayer in our daily lives!
- September 16 - The Enounter with Jesus with Jennifer King
- September 23 - Show Us the Father with Ally Ascosi
- September 30 - No Meeting
- October 7 - The Gift of the Spirit with Brian Gray
- October 14 - The Call to Personal Prayer with Zack Robinson
- October 21 - Pray and Do Not Lose Heart with Corrie Dubyoski
- October 28 - No Meeting
- November 4 - The Need for Others with Brian Reed
- November 11 - The Joy of Answered Prayer with Juan Rodriguez
- November 18 - Going on With God with Peter Ascosi
- November 25 - No Meeting
Hear from ChristLife young adults what the community has meant to them.